2013年2月17日日曜日

rank


The rank of military and Self Defence Force is ordained to make a vertical relationship in organization clear. The rank of executive is given to the people who have higher rank than second lieutenant (I) and those people lead members of that organization. Incidentally, The ranks that are higher than second lieutenant are general (Sho) and major (Sa). The officers of the rank in the class of “Sou” occupy all self defence officials and are just self defence power itself. The each officers of “Sou” have special talent and are covered with the middle standing of Self Defence Force's tasks. They can become executive by passing of the examination after 4 years since assumption of “sou”. “Jun I” is the rank from sergent major. Sergent major is called “So Tyo”. The members of this rank are professional of many kind of skill. They can become executive after 3 years since they assumed office. And, Student can through the examination after 4 years, Cadet can through the examination after 2 years. While as for military member, the number of soldier is most, as for Self Defence Force, the number of “So” who have high technique. This mean that the ability of Japanese Self Defence Force is superior to other country's military. In each Self Defence Force, the number of rank is 16. The official positions around sergeant major are called military cadet. The positions that are higher than that are executive. From the top, 16 ranks are “Sho”, “Sho Ho”, “Itto Sa”, “Nito Sa”, “Santo Sa”, “Itto I”, “Nito I”, “Santo I”, “Jun I”, “So Tyo”, “Itto So”, ”Nito So”, “Santo So”, “Shi Tyo”, “Itto Shi”,and “Nito Shi”. By the way, That I wrote these name by the pronunciation of Japanese is intentional. These ranks are in Ground, Maritime, and Air Self Defence Force and the names of these ranks have “Riku”, “Kai”,and “Ku”. In military, for example, there are three kinds of “Sho” but in Self Defence Force, “Sho” is only one in each unit. But, there are many numbers of the official post or work of that each rank. The epaulets that indicate rank of Ground and Air Self Defence Force resemble and is different in regard of color. The epaulet of “Sho” is composed by sters, The epaulet of “Sa” is composed by sters and 2 bers. The epaulet of “I” is composed by sters and one ber. These epaulets express first, second and third by the number of sters. The epaulet of “So” is composed by one ster and bers. The epaulet of “Shi” is composed by one ster and curved bers. These epaulet express first, second and third by the number of the bers. As to Maritime Self Defence Forces, all epaulet express by the number of bers. As to the ranks that are highert than “Jun I”, there are epaulet and sleeve badge.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿